O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree, how long you take to build!
I know I may get some grief about this, but it's true: I have an artificial Christmas tree. My parents bought their tree before I was born. When we put it up, we have to arrange the sections so that the holes where branches are missing don't show as much. Artificial trees are all I've known so I bought one when I got my own place. It is the kind that takes about 45 minutes to set up because you do it branch by branch. I enjoy the build up of seeing it form into a beautiful tree. And yes I think it is a beautiful tree, but I may be biased. Below are a couple of pictures that I took while decorating.
 |
| Halfway there! |
 |
| Completely built tree |
 |
| Finished product! |
Here are some of my favorite ornaments.
 |
| My ECU Santa |
 |
| Handpainted ornament from my senior trip with the Fantastic Four |
No comments:
Post a Comment